Friday, October 18, 2013

Firmoo eyeglasses (Review)

I didn't expect it to arrive in less than a week. Some orders from abroad arrive here in Philippines in a month or more but this one really did so fast. And I must say that Firmoo really do cares about their customers together with their great styles of eyeglasses and sunglasses. With that, they're able to sell their products like a piece of cake. Plus, they got a lot of great offers especially to the first customers having their first free pair of glasses by paying the shipping only. It's trending worldwide!


Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable them to offer varieties of prescription eye wear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices. Firmoo is located in United States and makes the fashion-conscious consumers dream of creating a real eye wear wardrobe a reality. All eye wear provided by Firmoo goes through strict inspection by their experienced opticians before shipping to ensure the accuracy of lens prescription.

I got this pair of mine from the Firmoo giveaway I hosted last month. I really enjoyed working with Firmoo. Here's what I chose from the classic series :) I chose this cutie eyeglasses because of it's colors! It's Barbie-ish I think but ever since I'm not a fan of Barbie, I just love the colors lol. Well anyway, it has 3 colors: yellow, lemon green and pink. 







\


Can you see the smile on my face? Lol I really need one for reading purposes. Well, I already have one but I love this Firmoo eyeglasses more so I'm gonna use this from now on. It really suits me well. Thank you so much Firmoo!


1 comment:

  1. The glasses really suit you!! BTW, I'm giving away a domain on my blog ;) pls feel free to join!!
    http://www.ohpenda.com/2013/11/Giveaway2013.html

    ReplyDelete