Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Mauwi Wowi Tee"




This shirt I got from The Anti Life UK, will make you think I SMOKE WEED. But NO WAY! :-P I got it by just following their Instagram account and then liked one of their pictures. This shop is UK based and I got this tee after a month announcing the winners; I was the first one. I primarily picked the "Lone Wolf Tee" but Mr. Daniel Luke Jones (Clothing line's owner) emailed me that there's no stock at that moment so I chose the XS-sized Mauwi Wowi Tee. They got tees, snapbacks, beanies, leggings, tank tops, cropped tops and even Iphone cases! Here I'm gonna show you some of their items.




My first pick: Lone Wolf Tee








Mr. Jones himself

Cool? Yes! Visit their shop now! :)

For more inquiries:
Instagram
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment